If you have come across this question on Facebook you are probably thinking that the answer is 1 right? Wrong. The answer is actually 51. Because there is no order of operations i.e brackets around the 50 you start with 50 x 0 which equals 0, then you move onto 50 + 1 which equals 51.
So the Correct answer is in fact 51.
Order of operations has very specific rules. Those rules make the need for brackets not necessary in this case.
Here, if you want to stump people, use this:
x^2 = xy
x^2-y^2 = xy – y^2
(x+y)(x-y) = y(x-y)
x+y = y
1+1 = 1
Related Make Money Online Posts
- Making $100+ a day with Clickbank If you have signed up with Clickbank and are yet to make any serious money with them then you really need to read the information below.
I have been a member of Clickbank for just over […]
- EzineArticles – How I got 20,000 Views in under 60 days As most of you know by now I do quite a bit of article marketing as part of my affiliate marketing strategy. Recently I was able to get 20,000 views to one of my articles in under 60 days […]
- How to Make Money with Facebook Fan Pages Facebook Formula Pro
Click here to Download your copy of Facebook Formula Pro
Facebook Formula Pro Internet Marketing Newbies Bank 5,000 In Just 30 Days With Facebook Fan Page […]
- 10 Days to Rapid Kindle Riches Review Product Name: 10 Days to Rapid Kindle Riches
Publisher and Email Address: Mike Balmaceda - email: email@example.com
What is the 10 Days to Rapid Kindle Riches […]
- Brian Bear GVO Scam What can I say? I joined GVO at the time of the relaunch under Brian Bear. The reason I joined GVO was that Brian Bear hosted a Webinar which was available to all his previous GDI […]
- Bear Marketing Money PROOF
I MADE OVER $1,000 LAST MONTH WITH EZINEARTICLES - SEE THE STEPS I TOOK TO MAKE IT HAPPEN - CLICK HERE - FREE INFO
Make Money Online with Bear Marketing […]