If you have had a call from 02 6188 5154 you are not alone. Some of the time they will simply hang up as you answer and sometimes they will actually talk. It seems to be a competition scam they are running from this number. They try and get you to enter a competition with $250,000 in prizes up for grabs. They also have tried to say you are in breach of contract in some of their calls. It definitely doesn’t seem like a legit company. When I looked up the area code it shows up as being from around Yass or Canberra. Now interestingly I have a new mobile phone number and I have only given that number online once and that was The Little Yellow Envelope so I am thinking that quite possibly it is linked to that, if not then it is a high coincidence that I started receiving those calls after signing up with them.
Related Make Money Online Posts
- The Best Way To Earn Money Online in Australia 2010 – FREE training
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
var ga = document.createElement('script'); […]
- The Six Figure Code Review The Six Figure Code Review
By [http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Antton_Straton]Antton Straton
Would you like to find out more about The Six Figure Code system? This is a new high […]
- Making Money Online Part Time in Sydney Australia Below are the listings for genuine part time job opportunities Australia wide.
Data Entry Clerk Earn $700-$1000 per week !
Data Entry Clerk Earn $700-$1000 per week ! Earn […]
- Brian Bear GVO Scam What can I say? I joined GVO at the time of the relaunch under Brian Bear. The reason I joined GVO was that Brian Bear hosted a Webinar which was available to all his previous GDI […]
- Fapturbo Review
forexcurrencytradingsystems.org Get your 60 days risk-FREE trial copy of Fapturbo via this special link: forexcurrencytradingsystems.org
I also have a Free Report […]
- Pennystocks Egghead Review Penny Stock Egghead - Our Competition Is Scared!
Product is $97 and you get 100% on every sale. All affiliates also receive a $50 "first sale" bonus. No opt-in version available. For more […]